Coronavirus & the AFL - Stage 4 Restrictions in Place in Vic - Part 3

The Boss

Mod Team
Apr 24, 2020
There are flaws throughout this post. Firstly, Taiwan's proximity to this virus had not much to do with their preparedness for it specifically, more so their proximity and exposure to SARS years earlier, which gave them proper perspective in taking epidemics seriously and being well prepared.
Secondly, Taiwan didn't "know" anything about H2H transmission. Here is the email transcript of what they sent to the WHO "News resources today indicate that at least seven atypical pneumonia cases were reported in Wuhan, CHINA. Their health authorities replied to the media that the cases were believed not SARS; however the samples are still under examination, and cases have been isolated for treatment. I would greatly appreciate it if you have relevant information to share with us. Thank you very much in advance for your attention to this matter". You've been hoodwinked by political and media exaggeration.

The dates don't lie. Taiwan and the US didn't have a single confirmed case of covid when H2H transmission was announced. And the seriousness of the situation was not lost when China locked down Wuhan on Jan 23, then their whole country by the end of January. I don't know how anyone can claim with a straight face that places like Australia, the US or UK didn't have enough forewarning; consider what I outlined in my last post re what those countries were doing over a month after this. The dates don't lie.

I don't excuse the CCP for their actions. And I've posted before, they can't be allowed to be a player and beneficiary of a global economy and then try to hide and control the emergence of virus that threatens the global community. But I'm just repeating myself when I say render unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar. If you try to blame them for outcomes that are clearly the result of other variables, you're just undermining holding them to account for what they should be held to account for. It's emotional clap trap.