Group plots to kidnap Michigan governor Whitmer and overthrow the government

Geralt of Sanctuary

Apr 24, 2020

Dr. Wankler said:
Blowing shit up. Duh.

Kinda sad that Afghan teenagers can be taught how to make a remote trigger IED in a cave and grown ass American men can't get one to detonate properly in their backyards with the whole internet and wingnut Q groups to tell them how...
Our education system is a failure...

** CONFESSION TIME **

There was this "time", we'll call it "10th grade" when I got suspended for a few days because an acquaintance tried to set off a home made smoke bomb outside the cafeteria and ended up singeing his eyebrows off. His attempt to get out of his two semester suspension was to try and bring me into the "conspiracy" because I was know to possess several surplus Army field manuals on "Field Munitions & Explosives" which would teach an irregular insurgent being clandestinely supported by the US in Central America (or an enterprising teenager in Oklahoma) how to make various and sundry explosives and deploy them as IED's...

Well, the principals pulled me in a threatened me with a lot of shit that they didn't have on me - wiretaps (really, you sure, because we didn't have a phone for a couple of months), security camera pics (cameras weren't installed), etc, etc...

I kept my mouth shut and just kept repeating that if they had any real evidence, I'd be in jail already, so eat hot ********. The compromise was that I agreed not to enroll in chemistry in 11th/12th grades and all I got was a two day walk around town.

Later, the principal's daughter (who was also the mayor's daughter), who happened to be the girl that was the president of SWODA (Students W/O Drugs & Alcohol) drove up to a gas station where I was filling up, drove around the pumps two or 3 times before hanging her head out and evacuating all the food and alcohol out of her stomach before turning out and heading back westbound on Main Street. Problem is, you can't go west bound w/o crossing the treelined median with 8" barrier curb and the girls promptly knocked the front axle off their car. After I made sure they were all right, I ran into the gas station and called the Norman Transcript (I had been a paper boy after all and let them know about the terrible wreck), and then after about 5 minutes, I called the police...

TL;DR Principal's NARC daughter was on the cover of the local rag with a DUI...