With the Rapid Fire Moshpit Playlist, players in the hardcore mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War get new ways to play.
Treyarch has released another update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and thus also added a new playlist for hardcore players in multiplayer.
The HC Rapid Fire Moshpit Playlist can be found under Quick Play if you switch to Hardcore with RB.
The playlist is characterized by a quick respawn, in which the reconnaissance drone is also permanently active and the ghost perk can only be used to a limited extent.
Also included in the update are adjustments to challenges, league play and the Zombies Outbreak mode.
- Rapid fire mosh pit
- HC Rapid Fire Moshpit has been added to Quick Play.
- Seasonal challenges
- The Guerrilla Warfare Seasonal Challenge now tracks kills with any weapon the player picks up, not just weapons from players they have killed.
- Daily challenges
- The “Helping Hand” daily challenge now correctly tracks the Spy Plane Assistance score.
- If the player is placed incorrectly on a “broken” ladder, playing another game will place him on a working ladder.
- Fixed an issue that could result in other names on the ladder being blank.
- Various stability fixes have been added for targets in Outbreak.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the achievement of the objective if a player with a canister exited an ongoing co-op match.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in graphics corruption when using the updated Frenzied Guard Field upgrade.
- Fixed an issue where a player could not hear three radio transmissions in Firebase Z.