Yesterday afternoon a new high-end headset for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. This new accessory is created and designed by the firm Bang & Olufsen and is designed to take full advantage of the features of the new consoles offering performance c ‘ is proof of all kinds of testing.
Beoplay Portal brings all the Bang & Olufsen qualities to the gaming world. Whether used for immersive gaming experiences, movies or music, Beoplay Portal easily adapts to the situation, offering an impressive set of features, including low latency surround sound, excellent audio performance, microphone, adaptive active noise cancellation, transparency mode and sleek user. interface. These lightweight and specialized headphones are designed for long-lasting comfort, intuitive use and superior acoustic performance.
Features of Bang & Olufsen Headphones for Xbox Series X / S
- Tuned by renowned acousticians from Bang & Olufsen, Beoplay Portal offers a rich audio experience, offering a high level of detail and nuance. Two custom-designed 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets ensure precise and reliable acoustic reproduction. And with Dolby Atmos for headphones, Beoplay Portal also delivers immersive, virtualized sound that adds levels of depth and texture to games, movies, and music.
- The sound performance of the Beoplay Portal is enhanced by a new generation of active and adaptive noise cancellation technology. Using a combination of forward ANC and feedback ANC, Beoplay Portal allows users to fully immerse themselves, enjoying every detail, even in noisy environments. And the addition of Own Voice allows users to hear their own voices while external sounds are canceled.
- Beoplay Portal is designed for elegance, comfort and durability. Designed by Jakob Wagner in collaboration with the Bang & Olufsen design team, Beoplay Portal is available in three attractive colors: Charcoal Black, Mist Gray and Navy Blue. The headphones feature touch-sensitive aluminum discs with an impressive gradient effect, produced using an anodizing technique developed by Bang & Olufsen.
- The support pads are memory foam wrapped in lambskin. There is a subtle extension at the back of each cushion, thanks to which a perfect fit is achieved, improving the feeling of comfort and eliminating sound leakage. The inner headband features wedge padding designed to relieve pressure on the top of the head. This padding is lined with a high quality bamboo fiber fabric, chosen for its durability and breathability. And with a weight of so only 282 grams, The Beoplay Portal headphones are among the lightest in the wireless category. Beoplay Portal also incorporates an all-new virtual arm, eliminating the need for the traditional arm found in most gaming headsets. Using Directional Beamforming technology, a set of microphones isolate and amplify user’s voice while eliminating background noise, enabling crystal-clear conversations, whether it’s computer calls with teammates or talking on the phone with friends, ideal for long-term use.
- The Beoplay Portal has an elegant user interface consisting of touch controls perfectly integrated on the side of the headset. With a few simple steps, users can increase and decrease the volume, set ANC and transparency mode, and control their music and phone calls.
- The same functions are also available in the Bang & Olufsen app (available for iOS and Android). With the launch of Beoplay Portal, the Bang & Olufsen app has been updated to include Game Mode, which introduces a new set of features designed specifically for gamers, such as microphone optimization and balance between game and chat. When connected to an Xbox or PC using a dongle or USB-C, Game Mode is automatically activated. If connected via Bluetooth, the functions will be adapted to the needs of a traditional headset and the user interface of the app will be adjusted accordingly.
- The Beoplay Portal has a 1200mAh lithium-ion battery, which provides up to 24 hours of continuous playback with Bluetooth and active noise cancellation; or 12 hours of playback with Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth and active noise cancellation.
Pricing and availability
- Beoplay Portal 499 EUR, will be available worldwide at Bang & Olufsen, in the online store and in select stores from April 29. The wireless dongle is sold separately.