The usual pace of work in the work of new releases from Microsoft is that the closer we are to the development team, each update will come more frequently. Despite everything, with the new year we are witnessing a not very usual rhythm, which will gradually increase, especially from February.
Last week we saw the arrival of a little novelty on the Alpha and Skip Ahead rings, the possibility of continue on mobile. This allows us to perform certain actions comfortably from our smartphone. Now the beta joins the February update and more fixes are coming.
You already have a new update available coming for Insider members Go ahead, Alpha and Beta in version 2102. To access Alpha and Skip Ahead, mainly due to the early software type, this can only be done by invitation. If we want to test the beta versions, we will need to be at least 3 months in the program and be level 5 or above by submitting comments or taking surveys.
This update will be small, receiving only minor fixes and internal changes to improve the overall user experience.
Insider Update Improvements
- Fixed a bug where you could not send comments from the console.
- Updates to improve localization in different languages in the console.
Known bugs on Xbox One
- Xbox Series X / S controllers may lose connection with the console.
- If this happens to us, we can reconnect the remote to the console via USB / Wireless or if it is possible to connect another remote to send feedback. Then we can restart the console and pair this controller again.
- The audio mixer will not be able to be used by some users to adjust the chat / game volume.
- The demo / test tag may incorrectly mark some games.
- Incorrect color profile may be applied when we connect the console.
This update is now available for download on our Xbox One / Xbox Series X / S while we’re in those rings. For that, you just need to have the console connected to the Internetor manually go to settings to check for updates. In all cases, it will be necessary to have the latest version to access online services.