Fury Unleashed is a custom-driven rougelite platform – each execution you do increases your combo. Hit some thresholds and your ability to withstand the healing power will go in! It's a game you can beat even in one last combo. Are you at work?
ABOUT THE REMINDER FULLY
Fury Unleashed was created by combining inspiration from modern platform roguelites, such as Dead Cells and Rogue Legacy, with poor memories of the old-school platform, such as Contra and Metal Slug. We have spent five years researching our creations to make sure that your experience with the game will be as memorable as the aforementioned headlines and we wholeheartedly believe you will not be disappointed.
• The ever-changing comic book – Explore the pages of a comic book life where ink is your most important resource and each room is a comedy panel. Find out why John Kowalsky, co-creator of the controversial Fury Unleashed series, has trouble inventing and see if you can help him cope.
• Gameplay-based combo system – Kill enemies quickly enough to release your rage and rip everyth ing out of your way without injury. Learn to play flawlessly and beat every game in one comic!
• Custom game options – Choose a difficult or difficult mode, which will put your skills to the test – or in simple mode, where you can change the difficulty parameters any way you want. Beat mode Hard to unlock access to Some of the Hardest and Best Ways. Turn off the blood and explode if you don't like it, or when there are little kids around. Go solo or bring a friend to a local co-op session.
• Choose your hero skills to align your playstyle and change your look as you like!
• Roguelite with soft permadeath – Discover landscapes created by combining handmade standards and algorithms for practical generation. Choose the best things to help you in your play and unlock endless upgrades where you'll die for your next run.
• Updating locations – Play invisible comic book pages and get into the creator's sketchbook. Know the behavior of each enemy and win a total of 40 commanders. All accompanied by an epic soundtrack created by Adam Skorupa and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz, the founders of The Witcher, Bulletstorm and Shadow Warrior.