Microsoft plans to launch the Xbox Series X later this year, and the updated interface in the February update will generally be the same or similar to the one that arrived. However, it doesn't leave the Xbox One, and that in addition to games, newer versions are always. In a few weeks comes new developments in notifications, in the Mixer player and the complete redesign of the directory.
In this case we will have an update on the rings Beta, Delta for the first time Omega in the 2004 version. In three rings, version 19041.1816.200323-0000 is accepted. To access the Beta ring it is required to reach level 5 and be signed for at least 3 months. In the case of Delta, you have to register for 1 month, and have a level 2 or higher. In the end, Omega has no special requirements, and any user can log in if desired.
What's new in the update
Inside Beta and Delta
Category added What's happening on the Friends tab that will highlight those online at a party or game we can join.
- We'll show you only three results, the favorites prioritized, and the ones we've played recently.
- This category will only appear if there is a friend that meets the requirements.
Bug fixes to update
- The pending download list will not disappear if there are any pending topics when the console is restarted.
- Fixed an issue when the "Full Library" section did not appear in the collection.
- Various updates to show localization throughout the operating system.
- Those with Dolby Atmos turned on and the display sets it to 120 Hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) can detect Dolby Atmos audio loss in some cases.
- D isabling 120Hz or using 30 bits in video reliability (10 pieces) or less will fix these problems.
- Once we have the power saving mode activated, we will see how the Dashboard shows that there is no network connection.
- The dashboard will be updated as soon as the connection is established, within a minute.
- We can encounter game images as a gray image when browsing a collection.
- The demo / trial tag may incorrectly tag some games.
- An incorrect color profile may be used when connecting a console.
This update will be available in the next few hours for download on all Insider rings. To do this, we only need to have a console connected to the Internet, or manually go to Settings to check for updates. In any case, you will need to have the latest version to access online resources.