Apex Legends Season 8 premieres on February 2, 2021.
Greetings legends, Respawn Entertainment recently posted the final challenges of Season 7 for Apex Legends, list you can find lines below. In other information related to Apex Legends is that, along with the Season 8 launch trailer that released yesterday, we also got our first glimpse of the new King’s Canyon, and is that after Fuse’s explosive arrival, the map will have a series of changes in season 8.
You may also like: Bomb! Apex Legends flies King’s Canyon in the Season 8 trailer.
The image below is difficult to take as it appears right at the end of the trailer on YouTube to be immediately obscured by an ad. The good thing is that some users were able to grab the image and, thanks to artificial intelligence, give us a first glimpse of the renovated area of Slum Lakes / Suburban Lakes.
As for the subscribers of Prime Gaming We can tell you that from now on you can claim in Apex Legends the skin Queen of Hearts for Wraith. It will be available from January 14 to February 17. Click on here for more information on this subject
Season 7, week 12.
- Inflicts 500 damage with Charge rifle / +1 level by PB.
- Play ten games like Caustic, Wraith O Gibraltar / +1 level by PB.
- Inflicts 5,000 damage like Caustic, Safety rope O Rampart / +1 level by PB.
- Inflicts 5,000 damage / +1 lv. by PB.
- To have 40 kills / 6000 (star).
- Resuscitate your colleagues 20 times / 6000 (star).
- Open 50 supply depots / 6000 (Star).
- Finish in the top 10 ten times / 6000 (star).
Please feel free to visit our website frequently and follow us on Twitter to keep up to date with the most important news about Apex Legends.