Apex Legends Arenas mode introduces a new blitzkrieg event.
The story of Legacy Antigen continues this week in the comics of Apex Legends, this time leading us to a conflict between Crypto and Caustic. It should be noted that in parallel with this common thread of Respawn Entertainment They’re also releasing a second comic that focuses on the more personal experiences of the legends. So far it has been excavated in Gibraltar and now the story aims to focus on Wraith and Bangalore.
You may also like: Apex Legends 9 – We already know the list of challenges for week 4.
One of the big additions of the ninth season of Apex Legends It was the arrival of Arenas Mode, an independent battle royale game experience in which two teams of three members compete for the most wins. A few weeks ago, a blitz event with rewards took place to encourage players to immerse themselves in the arenas, a dynamic that we can tell you has returned.
Sand lightning event.
The event will run until June 1, 2021 and as players accumulate points they will be able to win all kinds of rewards. The most important are the skins Kawaii tension
- 200 points – 25 crafting materials.
- 500 points – 10 Battle Pass stars.
- 750 points – 3 Battle Pass stars.
- 1000 points – 10 Battle Pass stars.
- 1250 points – 3 Battle Pass stars.
- 1,500 Points – Rare Apex Pack.
- 2000 points – Rare skin for Eva-8, playful carp.
- 2500 points – 10 Battle Pass stars.
- 3000 points – Rare skin for Wattson, Kawaii Voltage.
- 3500 points – 3 Battle Pass stars.
- 4000 Puntos – Epic Apex Pack.
- 5000 points – Rare skin for Bloodhund, shiny plumage.
The inherited antigen.
A mysterious fleet of abandoned ships … a city besieged by nature itself … your loved ones have only a few hours to live …
Click here to read parts 2 and 3.