Apex Legends can be played completely for free on Xbox platforms.
Week 2 of season 9 of Apex Legends is already there and as usual, in Xbox community we go through the list of weekly challenges. To continue progressing in the Legacy Battle Pass, you must earn Stars, either through Daily Challenges that change every 24 hours, or Weekly Challenges that remain throughout the Season. Additionally, the free Legacy Battle Pass will award up to 300 Apex Coins.
You may also like: Apex Legends – New comic book for Gibraltar + small tournament announced.
Challenges for Season 9, Week 2.
- Inflicts 5,000 damage with light machine guns at Royal battle / +10 stars.
- Play 12 games like Bloodhund, Wattson or Horizon in any mode / +10 stars.
- Inflicts 5,000 damage like Lifeline, Loba or Wattson in Battle Royale / +10 stars.
- Get 40 disassembly with light machine guns in arenas / +10 stars.
- Get 50 eliminations or help Royal battle / +5 stars
- Finish in the top 3 as Bangalore, Wattson o Octane and Battle Royale / +5 stars.
- Inflicts 2,500 damage in one part of Arenas / +5 stars.
- Resuscitate your colleagues 20 times in Royal battle / +2 stars.
- Getting better 35 weapons in Arenas / +2 stars.
- Scan to ten enemies like Bloodhund at Royal battle / +2 stars.
- Booty ten legendary objects in Royal battle / +2 stars.
Premium Gaming and Season 9 Pack.
For members of Prime Gaming We can inform you that you can still get the Cold Blood skin for Caustic. And from now on, the Punk Rocket skin for Valkyrie is available. You can find out more by clicking on here.
And for those who want to get the season 9 pack dedicated to Valkyrie, we can tell you that it will be available at Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PC and Nintendo Switch from May 13. This set, priced at $ 4.99 / $ 4.99, includes the Turquoise Sun skin for Valkyrie and 600 Apex Coins.
We encourage you to frequently visit our website and follow us on our social networks to stay up to date with the most significant news from Apex Legends. You can find Xbox community at Tic, Twitter Yes Youtube.