Many months have passed full of rumors and speculation about the next title in the series. Battlefield. EA’s shooter and OF It’s one of the most anticipated games of this year, and many have already placed it in a futuristic warrior context, albeit not that far back in time. Its final name confirms it, Battlefield 2042 It was revealed with a spectacular trailer in which many environments and situations are revealed. Everything indicates what this serious a first glimpse of their ambitious battle royale, who would compete from you to you with War zone. Even so, we will have to wait for the June 13
What will Battlefield 2042 look like?
Although it is still too early to know 100%, we already have a lot of information about the new shooter DICE. It will be placed in a not too distant future (hence the name) where the world is on the verge of collapsing and millions of people will be affected. The players will take control of specialists, similar to the classic teams of Battlefield. Of course they will have own traits and specialties, and a full range of customization. We will experience epic battles on the biggest and most dynamic maps that Battlefield
- Games up to 128 players, featuring fan favorite modes like Conquest and advancement, on seven of the largest maps of Battlefield.
- Massive dynamic maps, filled with weather events such as tornadoes and sandstorms, world map-changing events, environmental hazards, and ways to interact with the world around us.
- A new game mode based on a team that promises to keep the essence Battlefield, but moving away from other ways already known, such as conquest.
- A third game mode will be revealed at EA Play Live on July 22, 2021.
- 10 unique specialists to play with fully customizable weapons and gear, with new ways to change weapon gear on the fly.
- Return it classic vehicle war of Battlefield, with ways to command new vehicles on the battlefield never seen before.
We leave you below with the spectacular presentation trailer of Battlefield 2042. Follow us on Xbox Area to learn more about this title and more coming out at E3 2021.
About the Author