The latest update for Immortals: Fenyx Rising contains bug fixes and is available now.
A new update for Immortals: Fenyx Rising is available today.
The latest update for the divine adventure establishes the connection to the upcoming DLC “A New God”, eliminates problems with localization and fixes numerous bugs.
On Xbox Series X, the download is 4.7 GB. The size may vary on Xbox One.
Title update 1.1.0 patch notes
- Added support for the upcoming A New God DLC content
- Several localization fixes.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- The issue was fixed when (REDACTED) stopped fighting you in the main story battle of the Zeus Throne Region.
- [Photomode] Fixed several issues with more than 50 photos.
- [Photomode] Friend photos are now prioritized and correctly identified on the card.
- Fixed an issue where gameplay elements would disappear after traveling fast.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Fenyx to get stuck after a fast drive.
Style of play
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to get stuck behind an invisible wall after looting a chest in dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where customizing the Dodge action button would affect the Sprint action button and vice versa on a controller.
- The “Look, No Hands” display has been adjusted so that it is only in vaults as described.
- The bow behavior of “Galewind” has been corrected to match the description of the first perk.
- Visual customization now remains applied when switching weapons or armor.
- The guided arrow can now be seen from further away.
- [XBOX Series X] A corruption of the saved game over very long game sessions has been fixed.
- [PC] Multi-monitors and corrections of the user interface for special aspect ratios.
- [PC] The audio interruption when exiting a menu or entering a cutscene has been fixed.
- [PC] The locked target switch now works when using the mouse and keyboard control scheme.
- [PS5] Added haptic feedback on various combat actions.