At the first fully digital Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this year, we got a glimpse of exciting innovations in the field of PC games. Microsoft’s device partners announced new Windows hardware and software for all types of gamers. We are pleased that our partners are making full use of graphics cards supports DirectX 12 Ultimate in their flagship gaming PCs. DirectX 12 Ultimate is the latest gold standard for gaming graphics on X | PC and Xbox series S consoles.
From the thinnest and most ultra-portable gaming laptops to date, to impressive displays and sleek designs, to new graphics cards, PC gamers can look forward to so much in the coming year.
Acer announced Updates to several gaming notebooks in its portfolio, including the Predator Triton 300 SE, Predator Helios 300 and Nitro 5, with new features and improved performance.
- The new, slimmer generation of Predator Triton 300 SE aims to appeal to players on the go. In addition to the latest 11th Gen Intel Core i7 H35 processors, it features an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 laptop GPU with support for the latest DirectX 12 Ultimate gaming features. The Triton 300SE also has the latest 5th Gen AeroBlade Fan and Acer’s Vortex Flow technology help keep temperatures under control during heavy gaming sessions. Whether you’re playing the latest games or watching movies, you can see it all on a 14-inch high definition display (FHD) with a refresh rate of 144 Hz and three thin frames.
- The Predator Helios 300 has been updated to include the latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 laptop GPU to power the laptop’s 240Hz IPS display.
- The Nitro 5 The gaming notebook line has been expanded to include a mobile processor from the AMD Ryzen 7 5000 H series and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 laptop GPU. The notebooks are available with 15.6-inch or 17.3-inch displays, which have a quad high definition display (QHD) with a refresh rate of 165 Hz or an FHD display with a refresh rate of up to 360 Hz.
ASUS introduced the ROG Flow X13 and the ROG XG Mobileand offers gamers a portable and connected experience.
- The ultra-slim 13-inch ROG Flow X13 is the first convertible 2-in-1 ROG gaming laptop with an AMD Ryzen 9 5980HS CPU with up to 8 cores and a dedicated GeForce GTX 1650 GPU that offers the performance required for demanding workloads and strong performance in the latest games. With a 360 degree hinge, users can quickly switch from laptop mode to positions for playing, drawing and presenting. A choice of two 16:10 display options offers either a refresh rate of 120 Hz or Ultra HD 4K resolution with more detailed information. On both displays, Adaptive-Sync synchronizes the panel’s refresh rate with the GPU’s frame rate to reduce lag, minimize stuttering, and avoid visual tears.
- The ROG XG Mobile is an ultra-portable external GPU that works with the Flow X13 to improve its gaming performance and connectivity. It’s only a fraction of the size of external graphics alternatives, but it has a powerful GeForce RTX 3080 laptop GPU connected directly to the CPU via a custom PCIe 3.0 x8 interface that’s faster than Thunderbolt 4. The line GPU is powered by the new NVIDIA Ampere architecture, which combines CUDA cores for programmable shading with 2nd generation RT cores for advanced beam tracking and 3rd generation tensor cores that provide higher throughput for AI-accelerated DLSS Graphics offer. The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 GPU also supports the latest DirectX 12 Ultimate API.
Dell revealed several incredibly thin laptops, the new ones Alienware m15 and m17 R4. And for those who prefer to play on desktops, they announced that too Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition R10.
- The Alienware m15 and m17 R4 The next-generation NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 laptop GPUs are equipped with 12-phase graphics voltage regulation for large marathon gaming sessions, up to 4 TB of memory and faster memory speeds of up to 2933 MHz. These on-the-go battle stations stay properly chilled thanks to advanced airflow and vapor chamber technology included with every configuration. This is a new benefit of the Alienware R4 generation Cryo-Tech cooling technology.
- The Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition R10now offers AMD’s Ryzen 5000 desktop processors with up to 16-core CPUs and new graphics from the AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT series or an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 GPU that support both DirectX 12 Ultimate and support high-performance games. This device can handle anything and stay cool with an innovative airflow design and vapor chamber technology that dissipates heat and gives players an extra boost when they need it most.
Lenovo Legion Hardware and software Innovationsand offers gamers a variety of ways to experience the latest games.
- Lenovo’s designers have created space under the hinge to achieve the narrow rear design, while maintaining the same compact metal case size from generation to generation for the new flagship Lenovo Legion 7. This made room for millions more pixels than before on a new nearly bezel-less 16-inch QHD (2560 x 1600) display, a serious improvement over the previous generation’s 15-inch FHD panel. There’s 11% more screen real estate to improve your field of vision in the game. Low blue light and flicker-free eye care technology help reduce eye strain during long fighting sessions. This laptop was first certified by TÜV Rheinland as a High Gaming Performance Display (HGPD) with weak blue light.
- Try the new 16-inch motor for a competitive advantage in sports Lenovo Legion 5 Pro with a larger thermal inlet and quad ventilation system. Equipped with the latest AMD Ryzen Mobile processors and next-gen NVIDIA GeForce RTX laptop GPUs for unrestricted gameplay and maximum performance via Dual Burn support that combines CPU and GPU to achieve improved frame rates.
Razorspecify an advanced model of his Blade 15 and announced the new one Blade Pro 17.
- The small and powerful Razor blade 15 features a thinner design with durable, lightweight CNC aluminum housing. The new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 series laptop GPUs offer fast display with a refresh rate of 360 Hz to play the latest games at high speed. With the QHD 240Hz or 4K OLED display options, you get more clarity when playing and creating. Play or create anywhere with the new Razer Blade 15 laptops.
- The Razer Blade Pro 17 is a mobile desktop replacement powerhouse for games and intensive applications. With an Intel 8-core CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 laptop GPUs and a new 17.3-inch QHD display with a slim bezel and a refresh rate of up to 165 Hz, this device offers maximum portability and performance for gamers and creative people . Razer also has several dedicated widgets for the Xbox Game Bar, the customizable gaming overlay built into Windows 10.
These are just a few of the new products bringing powerful experiences to Windows 10 gamers in 2021. In addition, the new gaming laptops from Acer, ASUS, Lenovo and Razer featured here include a month of Xbox Game Pass for PC with the purchase of your device. With new games all the time You will always have something new to play with. Check again Xbox Wire and the Windows Experience Blog to stay up to date with the latest PC gaming product releases and news.