The Viking game Crusader Kings 3: Northern Lords will be released next week.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers may already know Crusader Kings III for the PC, now Paradox Interactive has announced the Xbox version Crusader Kings 3: Northern Lords for March 16th. The game is quite a candidate for Xbox Game Pass. However, nothing was officially announced.
- The Northmen were mostly known as cruel looters from a land of snow and legend. But they lived in a complex society in which loyalty was not determined solely by noble descent. Yes, their leaders had to prove themselves as warriors, but also as judges and rulers.
- Northern Lords is the first flavor pack for Crusader Kings III, one of the top rated games of 2020. It features new events and cultural themes related to Northman society.
Crusader Kings III: Northern Lords Implementation:
- Nordic adventure realms: Nordic characters can leave their homeland and lead hordes to foreign lands to found their own kingdoms there.
- Yom Vikings and Shield Maiden: Holy Nordic warriors and brave shield maiden take up arms on your behalf, while poets compose biting reprimands or romantic songs.
- New cultural content: special Nordic legacies, Nordic bloody sacrifices, court battles and cultural innovations as well as many new events for further embellishment and deepening.
- New graphics and music: Graphics and pieces of music typical of the country for an intense gaming experience.
- And more: berserkers, missionaries, rune stones, Varäger adventurers, new decisions and other highlights from the exciting history of the Northmen.
Join Game Director Alexander Oltner and Community Manager Troy Pruitt for an in-depth look at Northern Lords and what to expect in the Flavor Pack:
Here’s the Crusader Kings 3: Northern Lords Announcement Teaser Trailer: