Like it or not, whether you are a fan or not, whether you expect it or not, you couldn’t miss it of the Cyberpunk 2077 phenomenon. Much anticipated title from CD PROJECKT RED After several postponements, it’s finally time for us gamers to explore Night City up and down with kinetic assault rifles and implant hacking.
Unfortunately, the experience is sometimes marred by a lot of mistakes and these are the focus of the studio’s current activities, which will be corrected on the various platforms in the coming weeks. The first big patch to date, weighing 16.53 GB was released on Xbox yesterday with a slight delay compared to the PC and Playstation versions. I offer you a small summary of the adjustments made by the development team.
The list of patch changes 1.04
- Fixed an issue with achieving the end goal in Contract: Freedom of the Press
- Fixed an issue that caused the end of life conversation to start with Johnny during the war.
- Fixed a rare issue where NPCs would stop calling V if the A Like Supreme quest was canceled halfway through.
- Fixed an issue where Nix would not revert to default in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
- Fixed issues that blocked progress in “I Fought the Law” when the player exited the quest area.
- Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
- Fixed an issue that occurred in the second phase of the quest after completing the Battle of Pacifica with Ozob and after the finale.
- Fixed an issue where nomads would no longer be present if the player exited the quest area in the middle of battle in With A Little Help From My Friends / Queen of the Highway
- Adjusted assignments and reactivated quest tracking in M’ap Tann Pèlen / I Walk the Line / Transmission.
- Fixed the freedom restrictions for standing up and sitting when none of the blue conditions in violence are met.
- Fixed time and space issues caused when exiting the quest area or exiting the quest in Follow the River.
- Fixed an issue where the conversation with Johnny would not start after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
- Fixed an issue where the quest would get stuck when exiting the quest area before climbing the hill in Follow the River.
- Fixed the “Go to Booth 9” objective that would not end if the player entered the room too quickly in Automatic Love.
- Fixed issues with Jackie being in the Ripperdoc.
- Fixed preview for weapon crafting.
- Sudden vehicle appearances have been reduced.
- The change from first person to third person perspective in a vehicle has been accelerated.
- Fixed issues with missing animations of important NPCs during cutscenes.
4. Performance and stability
- Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
- The lightning effect on memory dances has been changed to reduce the risk of epileptic symptoms. The effect was reduced and the lightning bolts were reduced in frequency and amplitude.
- Remove copyrighted tracks in the game with the “Deactivate Registered Music” feature enabled.
6. Console specific
- The quality of reflections on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has been improved to avoid smear effects.
- The Vain Land success on Xbox was fixed at 97% after completing all required missions in the Badlands.