The project of Daymar 1998 started as a tribute to Resident Evil 2 in the form of a remake, called Reborn. At Invader Studios, responsible for the title, saw how they would soon run into problems making it, mainly for licensing reasons and the announcement of Capcom’s official remake. Eventually, they decided to go ahead with the project, but changing the name and giving their zombie adventure a new story. The result was a Daymar 1998 Very funny, which although not perfect, offered a very enjoyable adventure, clearly based on the mechanics and the setting of resident Evil. The game benefited from a good acceptance by users, and thanks to that, Invader Studios has once again opted for a sequel. Daymar 1994 it’s already a reality.
In this sequel, we put ourselves in the shoes of the special agent Dalila Reyes, a former government spy who is now in the service of the unit called HELLS
The Keys to Daymare 1994: Sandcastle
- New characters and big returns: Take part in the top secret mission “Sand Castle” as the main protagonist of the game. Special agent HADES Dalila Reyes, will have to piece together the past of some of the most beloved characters of Daymar: 1998.
- Deadly and terrifying enemies: Fight, kill and dismember the new enemies that stand between you and the resolution of your mission. Smarter and more aggressive than in Daymar 1998.
- Redesigned interface: the DID is back, but in a completely redesigned way. Manage your inventory, ammo and health items directly from the new, simpler and more intuitive game interface.
- “Eyes on the scanner”– Thanks to the innovative device installed on Reyes’ arm, you can analyze parts of the environment and reveal new puzzles, collect secret documents and detect hidden objects.
- Environmental puzzles: The solution is often in front of your eyes! Look for all the clues and overcome environmental obstacles to get resources and collectibles.
- Finish your enemies: At Daymare: Sandcastle from 1994Prepare to take on the toughest and most aggressive enemies you’ve ever seen. Plus, while you’re sure you’ve killed one, you’ll find that it can return in a whole new form and even more deadly than before.
- Graphics, sound effects and soundtrack impressive and immersive.
- We go back to the 90s: Daymare: Sandcastle from 1994 You will have the impression of living and playing a typical action horror film of the 90s. The decor of the first opus and its many references are back.
- Freeze your enemies: There’s no shortage of weapons this time around, too, but get ready to equip one of the most innovative and powerful ever: the Frost Grip!
- Veteran or novice: choose the most suitable game difficulty based on your combat skills and experience with survival horror. Likewise, it will be a challenge to face these dangerous creatures.
First Look at the Daymare 1998 Sequel
At the moment we know that Daymare 1994: Sandcastle will come to the new and the old generation during the 2022, although the exact date is unknown. We can already take a first look with his first teaser, and if you have not yet played his prequel, we leave you here our analysis of Daymar 1998. What started as the project of some fans of the famous resident Evil 2 In homage to the classic, it is now an adventure with its own character.
About the Author