Descenders has been available in Xbox Game Pass for many months and will soon be optimizing for Xbox Series X | S welcome. And since good news never comes alone, the developers are also announcing the release of a physical version of the game this summer!
Mike Rose, a well-known personality from No More Robots, made the announcement on Twitter. The all-terrain relegation title will therefore be available in a next-gen version in our stores and in the Microsoft Store in the coming months. The latter is of course Smart Delivery compatible. If you have the game on Xbox One, you can get the Xbox Series X | Get S version at no additional cost.
Regarding the improvements that the latest Microsoft consoles offer, we are promised:
- A “performance” mode in 60 frames per sec ond
- A “resolution” mode in 4K and 30 frames per second
- Lots of graphical improvements
- Crossplay with the PC
- Lobbies of up to eight players!
In passing, the publisher was able to confirm that the game will remain on the Game Pass for a long time, so that as many people as possible can discover the game if it is not yet finished.
🚴🚴Descenders is coming to Serie X | this summer S, both digital and retail !! 🚴🚴
– 60FPS performance mode / 4K resolution mode!
– Up to 8 player lobbies!
– Tons of visual improvements to make it look sexy!
– Crossplay with the PC!
So excited to finally have descenders on the next generation! pic.twitter.com/vT28RIzU9x
– Mike Rose (@RaveofRavendale) March 30, 2021