Like other racing games, especially those with a strong multiplayer dimension or even esports, F1 2020 is updated week by week. This is also particularly useful for correcting errors, approximations, and other errors. Today, Codemasters
- Adds the ability to activate the same services in the time trial;
- Marcus Armstrong is now the correct nationality;
- Fixed too much speed by Artem Markelov;
- Pedro Piquet now has the correct number on his rear wing;
- Fixed missing garage textures and sponsor boards in Bahrain on F2 2020;
- Users no longer receive a warning when switching between free training and qualification.