Yesterday Cyberpunk 2077 went on sale and almost at the same time that CD Projekt Red was celebrating success in the game’s sales, it also had to get down to work to reduce the waters before the first reviews due to technical issues with which he arrived. gambling at the market. As you know, the only versions that had a pre-launch scan were the PC versions, the console versions stayed in the background and once the game launched the game’s shortcomings were known, many, maybe. be too much, even on consoles like PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (FAT), the game sometimes seemed unplayable.
CD Prokekt Red got to work and 24 hours later already released the first patch
Cyberpunk 2077 releases its first patch
- Fixed an issue in reaching Gig’s end goal: Freedom of the Press.
- Fixed an issue when starting a conversation with Johnny at the end of Wartime Life.
Fixed a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if the A Like Supreme mission was dropped halfway.
- Fixed an issue where Nix would not enter his default state on Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
- Fixed issues that blocked progress in I Fought The Law if the mission area was left.
- Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
- Fixed issues with staying in the second phase of the mission after completing Pacifica’s fight with Ozob if played after the finale.
- Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer being present if V left the quest area in the middle of combat in With a Little Help from My Friends / Queen of the Road.
- Adjustments adjusted and mission monitoring reactivated in M’ap Tann Pèlen / I Walk the Line / Transmission.
- Fixed restrictions on the freedom to stand and sit if no blue line conditions are met in Violence.
- Fixed time and space issues resulting from exiting the mission area or abandoning the mission while following the river.
- Fixed an issue with the conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
- Fixed an issue where the mission would crash when leaving the mission area before climbing the hill following the river.
- Fixed the “Go to Cabin 9” objective not ending if the room entered Auto Love too quickly.
- Fixed Jackie’s issues with standing still in The Ripperdoc.
- Other mission fixes.
- Pop-in for a reduced appearance of the vehicle.
- The transition from first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle has been sped up.
- Fixed issues with missing animations for NPCs for Major Missions during cutscenes.
- Improved stability, including various bug fixes.
- He altered the flash effect in brain dances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been softened and the flashes have been reduced in frequency and amplitude.
- Copyrighted songs have been removed from the game with the “Disable Copyrighted Music” feature enabled.
Console improvements (coming soon to Xbox)
- Improved the quality of reflections on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate smearing effect.
- Fixed ‘The Wasteland’ achievement getting stuck at 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue where PT-BR VO was missing for Xbox players in America.
We remind you that this update is not yet available for Xbox consoles, but will be soon.
New fix for # Cyberpunk2077 is now available on PlayStation and PC consoles. For Xbox systems, we are working to have the update available as soon as possible.
– Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame) December 11, 2020