- It takes two is now available! Grab a friend and go on a wild journey in this new co-op action adventure from the award-winning creators of A way out.
- Friends participate in online co-op for free (and anyone can try the first level for free!) With the Friend’s Pass.
- Here are our top five reasons to embark on a crazy adventure on Xbox One and Xbox Series X | now S to meet.
1. You have never played anything like It Takes Two
It takes two offers an insane variety of challenges and character skills that can be mastered on each new level – and all of which are linked to the story. The experience could be described as a metaphorical amalgamation of gameplay and narration. Everything that the clashing couple / human turned into dolls Cody and May encounters in this magical world – be it the gameplay challenges, opponents, or locations – is a reflection of their broken relationship. Hence, you will never know what to face next on your journey to fix the problem.
2. Experience pure co-op perfection
It takes two‘s cooperative is not an afterthought. On the contrary – this adventure is tailored exclusively to innovative cooperative gameplay. So grab a friend or family member and play split-screen on the couch or online together. Communicating, working together and combining your skills is the only way forward – just like in any relationship! And remember It takes two
3. Friends take part in online co-op for free with the Friend’s Pass
It’s only fair for one of them to play for free when a game requires two players. Therefore, you don’t have to buy the game twice to enjoy it It takes two together in online co-op. If you own the full game, just let your friend download the Friend’s Pass version for free. Then send an invitation to play and enjoy the whole adventure together!
If you’d like to try it out before you buy, both of you can download the Friend’s Pass to play the first level for free.
4. Meet a strange cast of characters in a crazy and carefree story about love
Have you ever played a rom-com game? About a divorced couple turned into dolls by their daughter? You play in a magical world where the residents contain an audio book claiming to be an “expert on love”, a vengeful vacuum cleaner, a bunch of gangster rodents, a pirate octopus and many others? Where to transform into a rolling tomato, fly a pair of underpants and blow up an army of angry wasps with the explosive arsenal of rodents? No? This is your chance!
It’s a crazy, funny and heartfelt story that ultimately comes down to one thing: that we’re better together.
5. It was created by the visionaries behind award-winning games like A way out
Hazelight is an independent game development studio founded by Josef Fares, film director and creator of the award-winning game Brothers: A Story of Two Sons. In 2018 Hazelight released the BAFTA award A way out. And now it’s time to meet up and get ready for a wild ride It takes two – Hazelight’s most ambitious game yet.
to buy It takes two for Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S today in the Microsoft Store for Xbox and get ready for a wild co-op adventure! With Friend’s Pass, invite someone to share this genre-flexible, dazzling platform adventure with co-op only – for free!