While Project xCloud is undoubtedly Microsoft’s future commitment to bringing its games to the mobile terrain, the truth is that those at Redmond are ultimately releasing games designed and developed for mobile platforms. And there is Minecraft and many more.
One of them is Forza Street, a game developed by Gobo Studios for Windows 10, which made the jump to Android and iOS. It’s fair to say it’s a bit decaffeinated in its playability, but it’s free and as they say in my country “less is a stone”.
Forza Street and Fornite, the winners
The point is, the game received the award for the game with the best graphics from the Galaxy Store, Samsung’s app and game store. And actually playing on a Galaxy S20 is a delight, which justifies this fact very well.
If you want to know the full list of winners, colleagues from Samsung universe They will detail it to you without any problem. We bring you the list of winners in the games category.
- Forza Street, reward for the best graphics in a game.
- State of Survival, award for the best simulation game.
- Garena Free Fire, award for the best action game.
- Uno !, Award for the best casual game.
- Clawee, award for best indie game.
- LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed, award for best role-playing game.
- WGT Golf, award for the best arcade game.
- Fortnite, game of the year award.
I also think it is fair to point out that there is a problem as the Galaxy Store does not have the extensive Google Play catalog, where Forza Street will have had to face nominees like Genshin Impact
But anyway, it looks to me like it won this award, mainly because I think Fortnite is a game that looks great on an S20 as well.