The Tank Mechanic Simulator will be implemented on console and will be released this week for Xbox One.
The Tank Mechanic Simulator, which has been available for PC since last year, will be released for Xbox One this week.
ALumia_Italia discovered the console implementation in the Microsoft Store, which should be available on Wednesday. A sales price is not yet stored in the store. The game costs just under 17 dollars on Steam.
With the Tank Mechanic Simulator you, as a tank mechanic, take tools in your hand to repair and renovate various tanks from the Second World War.
In addition to German models, the game also contains American or Soviet armored cars or self-propelled guns that you can screw on.
To maintain the tanks, you can choose from among other things rust remover, sandblasting gun, paint gun, hammer and grinding machine.
A total of 15 vehicles are available to you:
- PzKpfw VI Tiger Ausf. H1
- M4A3E8 Sherman
- PzKpfw III Ausf. M.
- M26 Pershing
- PzKpfw III Ausf. J.
- StuG 40 Ausf. G
- PzKpfw IV Ausf. G
- M10 GMC Wolverine
- PzKpfw V Panther Ausf. EIN
- SdKfz 251/1 Ausf. D.
- M3 half track
Features of the game
- German, American and Soviet tanks
- each tank consists of more than 200 components
- Infinite possibilities of optimization according to your own preferences – color, camouflage colors, stickers
- your own tanks can be shared and made available for download
- Various tools for restoration: hammer, rust removal, sandblasting gun, paint gun, grinder, impact wrench
- goes all the way: mud, rust, dirt, sandblasting, first and second coat of paint
- processes the external and internal components of the vehicle, the engine, the fuel system and the transmission, as well as the chassis and wheels
- put your tank to the test, refill the fluids, start the engine and drive a few laps on the test track
- take your tank to the shooting range to have a little fun with your new toys
- salvages tanks using various tools: metal detectors, radars, drones, shovels. Find the location of the tank, mark it with the detectors, recover it, clean it and finally place it on the trailer
- sell the restored tanks and vehicles or just keep them to open your own museum
Here is a trailer for the PC version and screenshots: