After a problematic launch on Xbox, the FPS Focus Home Interactive appears to be receiving the long-awaited upgrade patch.
Focus Interactive Home announced the departure of the first update for Necromunda: Gun for hire. This crazy FPS has managed to reach many players, but we must also admit that it was the victim of various glitches that have haunted it since its launch
Content of the first update of Necromunda: Hired Gun.
- Sound improvements
- Missing sound effects in levels have been added.
- Fixed a bug that occurred during the tutorial when removing.
- Fixed a bug that affected aiming
- Camera reversal will no longer appear when using the jog wheel.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when opening the menu with Force Boost active.
- Various fixes
- Improvements to the iron sight system.
The developers of Streum on studio they are already working on a new patch, intended to eliminate the “stuttering” present in Xbox. For those who do not understand such a word, it is that feeling so unpleasant that the scene “vibrates” when moving the camera.