Despite the arrival of two major updates, CD Projekt Red’s work on Cyberpunk 2077 is still ongoing. The Polish studio still has a lot to do to deliver the best experience on Xbox One and PS4 and is working in that direction. Patch 1.22 was released today, specifically to improve the title’s performance and stability.
Even today, many players are still unable to follow normal progress in Cyberpunk 2077. Some face main or side quests that don’t trigger properly, others can get blocked by various elements and have to reload their game, and still others see NPCs in short, many of you are waiting for fixes to continue your adventure in NightCity .
Hotfix 1.22, which CD Projekt Red has just released, meets exactly these expectations. At least for a good part of them, by solving problems related to quest development. We let you discover it below:
Quests and open world
- The Metro: Memorial Park data terminal should now count correctly for success Great traveler.
- Fixed a display issue in Johnny’s appearance after Lana’s nomad’s car was repurchased.
- A bug in was fixed Contract: we part ways until death
- A bug in was fixed Epistrophy Who could catch the player in the garage if they hadn’t followed the drone and ran into the control room instead?
- A retro fix has been added for the bug, which was fixed in version 1.21, where Takemura could get stuck on the Japantown docks Down on the street : For players who encountered this bug before patch 1.21 and continued to play until 1.22, Takemura will now be teleported to the Wakako room.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from opening the phone in the apartment at the beginning New Dawn Fades.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from using weapons and consumables after interacting with a maintenance panel Rider in the storm.
- Various clipping errors related to NPC clothing have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where the subtitles were not properly aligned in the Arabic version.
Stability and performance
- Various memory management improvements (reduced number of crashes) and other optimizations.
- Improved GPU performance when rendering skin and clothing.
- GPU and ESRAM optimizations and improvements on Xbox One.