3D Clouds brings the RPG action of this pirate game in February
The action role-playing game King of the seas was announced by 3d clouds for consoles and PC this year 2021, ideal for fans of the world of hacking and adventures on the high seas. After heavy development, the title will go on sale in February and the pre-purchase will be activated soon.
King of Seas is an action RPG that takes place in a deadly, procedurally generated pirate world. In a fierce plot, you will fight to recover what has been taken from you and embark on an epic adventure in a fantasy world, full of battles, lost islands and treasures. A universe filled with incredible characters and awesome missions will keep you anchored as you strive to become the king of all pirates.
These are the main characteristics of King of Seas according to its official site:
- The story: A series of missions will guide you on your journey and discover the intriguing characters from the world of the Sea King who will lead you to the next path in your epic adventure.
- Procedural generation: Immerse yourself in a lush procedurally generated world that constantly updates the exploration mechanics of each new game.
- Navigation system: Atmospheric effects influence the game. Navigate through a storm at your own peril, evade enemies, and remember to always watch the wind direction carefully to maintain control during battles. The strategy starts here.
- Combat system: Not only cannon shooting and nautical strategy, but also speed and showmanship, thanks to a set of over 20 skills to choose from and three talent branches to suit any style of play.
In addition to these characteristics, King of Seas has these other secondary virtues:
- Special missions: Additional rewards await you as you complete these side quests, each colony you conquer will be the source of new adventures!
- Treasure hunt: The secret maps are hidden in the abyssal depths, find them and get directions to the submerged treasures!
- Classification: Each battle won will increase the bounty on your head, compare it to the most famous pirates in history. Be the king of the seas!
- Multiple difficulties: The difficulty level adds a substantial multiplier to the reward earned in the game. How much can you generate in hardcore mode?
King of Seas will be available February 18 on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, Playstation 4 | 5, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam. We’ll be keeping an eye on when pre-orders open, so while we leave you with the gameplay trailer: