Electronic Arts has shared the graphics options for Mass Effect: Legendary Edition on all consoles.
Next week, it will land in all video game stores Mass Effect: legendary edition. The remastered collection of the trilogy Mass Effect Now comes with better visual performance than ever with new graphics options designed specifically for next-gen consoles. Recently, IT detailed on his blog technical and performance aspects. We already know the resolution and FPS of the two graphics modes available in the game.
Mass Effect: legendary edition You will have two main graphics options: one to prioritize visual fidelity and one to prioritize frames per second (FPS). On PC, the resolution can reach 240 frames per second
On the other hand, in console we will have two modes to switch according to our criteria:
- Quality mode– Prioritize the highest possible visual fidelity in exchange for a lower FPS target.
- FPS mode– Prioritizes the highest possible frame rate using a native resolution scaling technique and reduces “some graphics functionality”.
The graphics quality on consoles will vary a lot, but of course where we can get more power will be in Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. The first will be the only console that will offer us up to 120 FPS at 1440p, since the PlayStation 5 will only reach a maximum of 60 frames per second in resolution 1440p natively. The quality mode will be identical on both consoles: up to 60 FPS in 4K resolution.
List of resolutions on all Mass Effect: Legendary Edition consoles
In order not to be too confused, below we leave you the list of all consoles with their graphics options depending on the mode we activate:
- PS4: 30 fps at 1080p (quality) / 60 fps at 1080p (performance)
- Xbox one: 30 fps at 1080p (quality) / 60 fps at 1080p (performance)
- PS4 Pro: 30 fps at 4K UHD (quality) / 60 fps at 1440p (performance)
- Xbox one x: 30 fps at 4K UHD (quality) / 60 fps at 1440p (performance)
- Xbox Series S: 30 fps at 4K UHD (quality) / 60 fps at 1440p (performance)
- PS5: 60 fps at 4K (quality) / 60 fps at 1440p (performance)
- Xbox Series X: 60 fps at 4K UHD (quality) / 120 fps at 1440p (performance)
Mass Effect: legendary edition will go on sale this May 14 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. On Xbox Series X | S and PS5, it will be available through backward compatibility.