The game that’s in Game Preview will put our survival skills to the test
From now on you can download the free trial of a new MMO Melee Survival concerns Last oasis. Developed and published by the independent studio, it is in the preview phase for $ 29.99, so the free demo will help players decide.
In this survival MMO, you are a nomad in a slowly dying world. Build mobile bases and travel to new territories. Create clans and fight for the territory. Resources are running out quickly so grab your sword and go for food, loot, and trade to stay alive.
According to your Official web, these are its main characteristics:
- Walkers, wind-powered wooden devices, can be adapted for travel, transport, pick-up, combat, or use as mobile bases.
- A host of structures, accessories, and upgrades allow players to customize walkers to suit their needs.
- With targeted melee combat, Last Oasis allows for skill-based directional attacks with tons of weapons to pick up.
- If you prefer to hit your opponents from a distance, you can choose to specialize in on-board weapons like harpoons, scatter guns, or bolt-on repeaters. Grow your clan and make alliances to maximize and protect your income.
- Always be prepared for conflicts – hostile clans will challenge your control and come and take away everything you have built.
Last Oasis is available in Game Preview (may undergo changes in the future) for $ 29.99 on Xbox One, Xbox Series X and PC via Steam. We leave you with the preview trailer and if you have any doubts you can try it for free:
You may be interested in: All that I know seen yesterday at the ID @ Xbox Twitchgaming storefront