After today’s life of Square Enix, new information has emerged about the remake (or is it a remaster?) of Nier Replicant coming out this week. While I’m not fluent in Japanese to pull key data from the feed, if I can show you the new trailer they’ve featured, which is geared towards the additional content of this new version
Among the new content we can find various costumes, soundtracks and even new playable content that has never been seen before. Without further ado, we are going to know the different extras that Nier Replicant will bring that same day on April 23, 2021:
- New “15 Nightmares” dungeon: the 15 Nightmares, a kind of new dungeons to speed up the gameplay and a few more hours of play. Without a doubt, this is an interesting addition since the remake presents a combat system similar to Nier Automata.
- Samurai Kabuki Trajes: New samurai court costumes to vary the dark clothes worn by the protagonists of this saga.
- 4 Yohra: The new Nier Automata can become androids if we feel like it.
- Distribution of special guests: Several actresses and voice actors from Nier Automata will return in this remake.
- Yui Ishikawa
- Natsuki Hanae
- Ayaka Suwa
- Kaoru Akiyama
- Kira Buckland
- Kyle mccarley
- Soundtrack: The Nier Automata soundtrack is included in the game.
- New playable episode: In a new way, Nier Replicant features an additional chapter titled “Mermaid” – Mermaid. In this new adventure we will explore a ship stuck on the beach in search of a lost past. Enemies from overseas, nightmares from the past, and a mysterious girl await us.