New No Man’s Sky update arrives as Expeditions
Recibe No Man’s Sky Expeditions, the new update postulated by the cooperative game. well this new content has a strong focus on group adventure with new content every season. As well as a series of unique challenges with new mechanics in missions and unique rewards for participating in events. Some of the features provided by this new system are.
- Shared expeditions: Each of these events begins from a specific point in the universe, drawing the entire community of travelers to embark on the journey together.
- Milestones and phases: We will progress through the objective markers to earn rewards. We’ll be dealing with other travelers and discovering new ways to play No Man’s Sky.
- Target scan mode: A new option of the analytical viewer. Target Sweep brings a new element to exploration gameplay for missions. We will use survival and exploration techniques to find the destination of our missions.
- Mission review: Main and optional missions have been revised to include target sweep, as well as other improvements.
- Weekend missions: Weekend missions have been reactivated. These procedurally generated missions bring the community together with a specific goal and offer good rewards.
- User interface and HUD review: The HUD has been completely revised, it now offers a cleaner and more readable appearance. Likewise, the quality of the user interface and markers has been improved, as well as improvements in the quality of life.
Twitter of our friend Murray
- Changes in balance and quality of life: Improvements for new players to better balance the experience. In addition to new, more practical automated instructions for building products and technologies, in order to ease the immersion of the new player.
- Meeting points: We can meet explorers from the same trip, the same group or the same community to build a colony, or simply greet them as they pass.
- New exclusive rewards: As you progress through the stages of the expedition, you will unlock new exclusive rewards. The First Expedition features new content such as base legs, new customization options, as well as an exclusive ship design and a new jetpack.
- Season: New Expeditions will appear regularly, catching the attention of players as if this is the first time. Each expedition will have its own theme and offer new ways to look at the colossal universe of No Man’s Sky.
- Cross-Save Rewards: Exclusive rewards earned from Expeditions can be redeemed for saves in any Space Anomaly game mode.
- Bug fixes and performanceLike these new ways of playing No Man’s Sky, the team have been busy listening to comments and fixing bugs and asking for balance.