We waited a little longer than we wanted, but finally the long-awaited patch for Outriders is now available on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. This patch comes to address the most notable issues that the game has dragged out since its launch and also activates cross play between all platforms on which the game is available.
Below we summarize the main new features included in this patch in addition to the activation of cross-play which did not work due to the absence of this update:
- Cross play between different platforms
- More stability in matchmaking services
- HUD bug fixes
- Changed the default pairing parameter from “Open” to “Closed”
- Reduction of failures, including the disappearance of stocks
- Rebalance the different classes, for this the patch is not necessary
the @Xbox The patch is now available!
We would like to thank you all for your patience so far, but we are not done yet!
The teams are working hard to continue investigating reported issues across all aspects of the game.
– Outriders (@Outriders) April 10, 2021
Keep in mind that Outriders is available on Xbox through Xbox Game Pass, if you want to know all the details of the People Can Fly game, you can read our full review through the following link.