The downloadable content “Power Pack” for CARS Project 3 is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC players. Content is part of the Project CARS 3 Season Pass, but can also be purchased separately.
This downloadable content will add three legendary Japanese vehicles: 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86), Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R Aero and Nissan 370Z. Additionally, the 2021 Nissan Z Proto will make its long-awaited debut in video games. All four cars will have their own conversion kits.
The “Power Pack” also includes a new circuit for all players, the Lake Valley Circuit, located in Utah. (United States) and which has 4 different configurations.
The cars of the “Power Pack”:
- Toyota Sprinter Thunder GT-Apex (AE86) 1985 + conversion kit
- Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R Aero + conversion kit 2002
- Nissan 370Z + conversion kit 2020
- Nissan Z Proto + conversion kit 2021
The “Power Pack” also includes:
- 16 thematic events
- New Achievements and Trophies based on Legends
- 12 decorations / 20 stickers / 5 patterns
- 5 rims / 10 wheels
- 10 license plates / 5 race numbers
- 1 new character with 10 outfits and 10 helmets
The “Power Pack” is the third of four downloadable content packs that will come to CARS Project 3. The “Legends Pack” and the “Style Pack” are now available, while the latest pack, the “Electric Pack”, will go on sale in Spring 2021 and will add new cars and exclusive customization items. All packages also include a free tour for all players of CARS Project 3.
About the Author