Last month we received a February update for the Xbox One with some improvements, and as they have done in other versions, changes in user visibility. Another new version comes in handy with advances in notifications, in the Mixer player and the reboot of the Guide, which can actually be tested on Insider.
Now comes a new update ringing Beta, Delta and Omega the summer of 2004. Specifically, version 19041.1858.200401-0000 arrives. To access the Beta ring it is required to reach level 5 and be signed for at least 3 months. In the case of Delta, you have to register for 1 month, and have a level 2 or higher. In the end, Omega has no special requirements, and any user can log in if desired.
Insider bug fixes
- Various revisions to reflect localization in the active system.
Known bugs on the Xbox One
- Those with Dolby Atmos enabled and the setting displayed at 120 Hz at 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) can experience Dolby Atmos audio loss in some cases.
- Disabling 120Hz or using 30 pieces in video reliability (10 pieces) or less will fix these problems.
- Other users will not be able to see their profile information or their photo on the Friends tab.
- It may not be displayed correctly if our friends are connected or not.
- Once we have the power saving mode activated, we will see how the Dashboard shows that there is no connection to the network.
- The dashboard will be updated as soon as the connection is established, within a minute.
- We can encounter game images as a gray image when browsing a collection.
- The demo / trial tag may incorrectly tag some games.
- An incorrect color profile may be used when connecting a console.
It is now possible to download this new update to the Insider Beta, Delta or Omega ring and try the latest upgrade. To do this, we only need to have a console connected to the Internet, or manually go to Settings to check for updates. In any case, you will need to have the latest version to access online resources.