CI Games will release the new installment of the sniper game on June 4
As already We move forward sometime ago, CI games I was developing a new episode of the saga Sniper ghost warrior; it is Contracts 2. Now, the publisher has announced it in a gameplay trailer confirming platforms and launch date, which puts us on June 4, 2021.
The title comes with new features like Long Range Assass ins (+1000 yards) and as Sniper Assassin Raven players will use authentic gear and weapons on large scale sandbox maps while tracking and eliminating targets using a variety of approaches.
Here are the main features of the game:
- 1000m + snipers at extreme range.
- A spectacular single-player campaign set in the modern Middle East, with 5 different sandbox maps offering a variety of fully accessible interactive areas that players can access in their own way.
- Next-level realism with authentic gadgets and weapons customizable to suit different playstyles.
- Missions that we can repeat and that can be accomplished in different ways, with unlockable rewards for achieving all objectives
- Smarter opponents with improved tactics
- Next-gen features include enhanced visuals, native 4K resolution, and improved load times, setting a new benchmark as the most engaging Sniper Ghost Warrior game to date.
Sniper Ghost Warriors Contracts 2 Coming June 4 to Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PS4, PS5 and PC. If you pre-order the game you will get: Marcus Tactical – a lightweight sniper rifle with high stability, FFF-45 ACP Luring Pistol – a special ammo gun and 2 weapon skins.