We are in a whole church full of stories, from every description of Xbox Series X, until the most powerful console in this new generation launch. This does not mean that they are leaving the Xbox One, and that in just one month we will receive an April update with minor improvements in notifications and Mixer.
In this case we will have an update on the rings Alpha
If anyone is in the Skip Ahead ring, and they know they recently found it par, Brad Rossetti has to Touched
Bug fixes on Xbox One
- Fixed an issue where the access might not be opened or its progress could incorrectly flag.
- It is now possible to connect to networks that have spaces in your password.
- To reduce confusion, access to the Guide has been changed from System options in order More options.
- Various updates to show localization throughout the operating system.
- The error that prevented the VUDU program from loading after repair has been fixed.
- Those with Dolby Atmos turned on and the display sets it to 120 Hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) can detect Dolby Atmos audio loss in some cases.
- Disabling 120Hz or using 30 bits in video reliability (10 bits) or less will fix these problems.
- Once we have the power saving mode activated, we will see how the Dashboard shows that there is no connection to the network.
- The dashboard will be updated as soon as the connection is established, within a minute.
- We can encounter game images as a gray image when browsing a collection.
- The demo / trial tag may incorrectly tag some games.
- An incorrect color profile may be used when connecting a console.
This update will be available in the next few hours to download from Alpha from Xbox One Insider. To do this, we only need to have a console connected to the Internet, or manually go to Settings to check for updates. In any case, you will need to have the latest version to access online resources.