Well Hello There! I’m Sam, the co-founder of Butterscotch Shenanigans, and today I’m excited to share some tips and tricks with you to speed up your adventures in our silly crafting role-playing game Crashlands.
in the CrashlandsYou play as Flux, an intergalactic trucker stuck on an alien, dangerous planet called Woanope. It will take all of your wits (and both your glutes) to survive, collect your cargo, and get out of the world before your employer cuts your pension. So make the most of your adventure by following these pro tips!
- Every quest is important: Quest givers often have speci al recipes for powerful items or cute pieces of furniture. They are also always the source of boss encounters. If it looks like a quest giver is asking a lot of you, it’s probably because there’s an insane boss fight going on somewhere down the line, so get ready!
- Harvest everything: Seriously! Crashlands isn’t like any other crafting game you’ve played – there is no penalty for carrying thousands of items. If you walk past something, pick it up!
- Bombs and potions are your friends: Do it! Tons of them.
- Execute stations in parallel to increase your productivity: Like in the real world, things you do in Crashlands Take some time to design. Use this built-in downtime to check your other stations for useful things like bombs or potions or additions to your base.
- Specialize in your jewelry: You have four pieces of jewelry in your suit. Jewelry is a special item that will improve your skills in a fantastic way. Watch out for the creatures’ weaknesses (check the compendium!) To equip yourself for optimal combat or improve your harvesting efficiency.
- Have the signs ready: By always having signs with you, you can quickly label parts of the map where you can find a bag of rare resources or rare, epic creatures.
- Choose the Right Pet for the Job: Each pet gives you different types of damage, different attack patterns, and different buffs. You can make your fight a lot smoother by learning about the strengths and weaknesses of the creatures you are fighting and bringing a pet to counter them!
- Save your gear and roll it again. The equipment made on Woanope is subject to the fluctuating beams of energy emanating from the core of the planet. Therefore, any weapon or armament vehicle can be stronger than any other. There is a small yellow recycle icon in the user interface of your suit. This icon allows you to dissolve old or unwanted equipment, so you can get some of the valuable components back for another role in a particularly juicy upgrade.
With these tips in hand, you will quickly rule the wilderness, tame all kinds of alien beasts, and get a taste of all the adventure that is out there Crashlands has to offer. Now get out there and thrive!
Play as Flux Dabes, a galactic van driver whose latest shipment is interrupted by a megalomaniac alien named “Hewgodooko” who is tearing their ship to pieces in search of useful technology. Crashed on Woanope, you must fight, tame, tinker, search, boss fights, and adventure to master all things so you and JuiceBox, your trusted buddy / supervisor / robotic cargo pallet, can send a message to the Bureau of Shipping and delivery of the packages!