Publisher Sold Out and Studio Auroch Digital, both British, announced the release of on Wednesday Braumeister: beer brewing simulator. A trailer has thus revealed the first images of the game, which is still in the development phase.
Already used to management and simulation games, the most recent of which was Mars horizon (2020) Auroch Digital is now dealing with the culinary industry and more precisely with the traditional art of beer brewing and gives us some details in its official press release:
- Players can create and customize their own breweryby visibly starting the adventure in a simple renovated basement. This suggests that larger and more suitable professional space will be accessible when your brewing career begins.
- To achieve this, uA large number of recipes are available to you and of course the largest possible selection of beers will be represented. As soon as a recipe has been mastered and validated through competitions or trials in local drinking establishments, others are activated. Creativity is also allowed with complete freedom in the ingredients.
- There will be at least one game mode that is free from any financial restrictionsThis allows you to improve your skills without worrying about your finances or the space your work tools are taking up.
- While it is based on real chemical processes in order to create the most realistic simulation possible, the game leaves this aspect in the background so that the player can have fun with the most important thing: the flavor mixes.
- Creating the right recipe doesn’t end the experience: Bottling, marketing, and marketing are also factors that you need to consider in order for your business to be successful.
The game is slated for 2022 on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PS4, PS5 and Nintendo Switch will be released.