We already know the release date of Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition for Xbox and other platforms
From the independent publisher Digerati, and developed by Brainwash Gang, comes to us Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition on May 7 on Xbox One, Xbox Series S | X and PC. Additionally, on May 5 it will arrive for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, while on May 6 it will arrive for Nintendo Switch. Yes, the launch feels like an ascending ladder. On the other hand, Digerati confirms that anyone who owns the original Nongunz, from 2017 on Steam, will receive a free copy of the new edition.
Snape like and puzzles, every Nongunz run takes us from a black and white graveyard to an ever-changing dungeon full of nightmares and human guts. To survive, skill alone is not enough, it requires style; while Nongunz rewards elaborate combos and challenges, more than ever, the score to progress in the game. For only the most talented will have a good group of wandering souls and dead cultists.
Nongunz is a nihilistic platform roguelike. With grim gameplay and themes, Nongunz is a puzzle that requires sacrifice. Completely rebuilt with Unity, the Doppelganger Edition is a remastered version of the original, which includes two new modes: Arena and Local Co-op.
- Ruthless gameplay when it comes to challenging player skills
- The whole game is a puzzle. We will solve the mystery behind the nihilistic universe of Nongunz
- Environments and characters created in beautiful black and white pixelart
- Hundreds of levels riddled with dozens of different enemies
- Lots of weapons, items and gear to unlock and master
- The potential to change the perception of existence, violence and humanity
- New local cooperative mode
- New Arena mode where you can survive for all eternity