Just a few weeks after Microsoft released the November update. Although it has introduced new features such as a much simpler fix or additional support for Google Assistant, it has also focused on debugging. Since then we have seen a series of improvements and refinements to the Insider Beta, Delta and Omega versions. In the final review of these rings, it was revealed that it would be the final version of the year, even though it looks like they have decided that in the end it won't.
Only in respect of one of the three Insider rings where the 1911 version is still available, where can we find it Beta with Build 18363.8131.191213-0400. In the case of wanting to get in the ring, we would have to meet at level 5 of the program and have at least three months to register.
Fixed errors in update
- Players will no longer appear in the chat dialog if they are in a group chat.
- The group chat overlay will allow us to mute / activate the sound of group members.
- Those with Dolby Atmos enabled and a 120 Hz display setting with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) may lose Dolby Atmos audio in some cases.
- Disabling 120Hz or using 30 bits in video reliability (10 bits or less will solve these problems.
- An incorrect color profile may be used when connecting a console.
This update is now available to anyone who is enrolled in the Insider program in the Beta ring. To do this, you will only need to have the console connected to the Internet, or manually go to Settings to check for updates. In any case, you will need to have the latest version to access online resources.