Following the release of the July 2020 version of the Xbox One, the people of Redmond continue to build future versions. Next will be this August, which includes minor changes, though it greatly enhances the experience with the console and is now available on Insider.
Among the new features will be the requested 24-hour change, directorial adjustments, children’s account management improvements, party volume adjustments or changes in notifications. Another change is the popularity of Cononsole streaming on Xbox Remote Play, Game tab instead of Success, or What’s Happening Now. The latest has been the re-introduction of game input cards.
You already have a new update available for Insider members Skip Forward
To access the Alpha and Skip Award from Insider Xbox One it is important that we have an invitation from Microsoft, as it will be less stable and earlier versions. In the case of Beta, we will need to be on the Insider program for at least three months and that we have level 5, while Delta requires level 2 and at least 1 month on this program. In the end, Omega doesn’t need anything anymore and we can go in from scratch.
Development of internal renewal
- We should never have a problem deleting group invitations.
- Fixed an issue where the dhasboard will crash / reload while scraping the content blocks.
- We will no longer see DLC content in “leftover extras” for installed games.
- Errors when joining or connecting to the party are fixed.
- Fixed an issue where playing mouse and keyboard could cause the console to shut down.
- Mixed upgrades to display the language properly in Xbox One.
Well-known bugs on Xbox One
Problems already exist in some versions
- Those with a Dolby Atmos enabled and configured display at 120 Hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) may experience Dolby Atmos audio loss in some cases.
- Disabling 120Hz or using 30-bit (10-bit) or less video reliability will solve these problems.
- Dolby Atmos headset settings may change to restart / refresh.
- Clips will be recorded without sound.
- The audio connector cannot be used by other users to change the chat / game volume.
- We can find game images as a gray image when browsing the collection.
- The demo / test tag may incorrectly mark other games.
- Some articles will show the Microsoft store that they are not available.
- Windows 10 web or app can be used to purchase content.
- The gift option will not be available for Xbox 360 and Original Xbox games.
- They cannot be used Create a bundle.
- Web or Windows 10 application if possible.
- Xbox Design Lab will not work from console, yet.
- With the web or Windows 10 app if you can use it.
- Invalid color profile may apply if we connect the crown.
This update is now available for download on our Xbox One as long as we are in this ring. With it, we just have to have a console connected to the Internet, or manually go to Settings to view the update. In any case, you will need to have the latest version to access online resources.