SEGA released the third and final free content update for Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, which is now available on Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, and other platforms.
This latest update, which comes less than three months after the game’s official launch, brings a ton of new features players can immerse themselves in:
- New playable characters – HarpyShe is a kind-hearted winged girl who loves to sing but is tragically out of tune, she can boost team MP recovery in Feats Battle mode; Lego piece
- Spectator mode – Competitive league and free play casual games can now be viewed by up to four spectators online They can cheer on the players and even guess which competitor will emerge victorious.
- Background music – Listen to four awesome new songs like “Escape from the City (Cash Cash RMX)” from Sonic generations, to find the right melody for your game!
- New avatars – 20 other choices, adapted to the personalization preferences of each player.
- Difficulty level added – Take it Boss Assault Mode with the highest possible bet thanks to a new level of difficulty, super spice, for those who are ready to take their skills to the top.
This new content will be available to players immediately after downloading the latest update.
Deliver: Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 was released on December 8, 2020, and since then, three mind-blowing post-launch content updates have been released, covering an incredible selection of content, including:
- 12 playable characters
- Online game features (Boss Assault, 4 player challenge modes, spectator mode)
- 11 new background music themes
- 60 player avatars
- Accessibility enhancements (support for color vision accessibility)
All of this new content has been made available to players for free, adding tremendous value to their loyal fans.
Remember that Puyo Puyo Tetis 2 is available on new generation consoles.
About the Author