The most iconic skate video games are relaunched on next-gen consoles and Nintendo Switch
A few months after the launch of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, reaping good sales and receiving good reviews
On new generation consoles, there will be several graphics modes, including one for Native 4K + 60 frames per second, and another way that will look like Super sharp 1080p and 120 FPS. On Xbox Series S, it will be played at 60 FPS and a maximum resolution of 1440p.
In addition, you can enjoy other functions, such as spatial sound, improved atmospheric features and a host of graphical updates for these new generation machines, such as textures, shading, lighting or drawing distance to make it more beautiful than ever.
These are the characteristics of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2 according to the Official web:
- Skate like the legendary Tony Hawk and the original pro roster, plus new pros
- Browse songs from the original soundtrack of the time with new music.
- Perform crazy trick combinations with the iconic manipulation of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater series
- Play all original game modes and take on local 2 player modes
- Show off your style and creativity with the enhanced Create-A-Park and Create-A-Skater features
- Take your sessions online and compete against players from around the world in multiplayer modes and leaderboards.