Life is Strange: True Colors is the new license opus
Square Enix and Deck Nine games they announced Life is Strange: True Colors, the new section of the license which this time will not be in charge of Dontnod Entertainment. This new adventure will come to Xbox Series, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Stadia on September 10.
The video game will have three editions available: Standrad ($ 59.99), Deluxe ($ 69.99) and Ultimate ($ 79.99).
Editing luxury will include the following content:
- A copy of the game itself, Life is Strange: True Colors.
- Additional story content that will put us in Steph’s shoes and serve as a prologue to the story, even though it will be released sometime after the main game officially launches.
- A cosmetic pack for Alex with four outfits inspired by the previous installments, among which we have some based on Chloe, Sean, Daniel or Max. This content will accompany the launch of the game.
Editing Ultimate It will include all of the Deluxe Edition content as well as the following:
- Una copia from Life is Strange Remastered
- Una copia from Life is Strange: Before the Storm Remastered
The story of Life is Strange: True Colors will lead us to incarnate Alex chen, a girl with a curious gift; to be able to see what others are feeling. Alex therefore receives an invitation from his brother to go to a small town where he lives. This accepts because they haven’t seen each other for a while and have certain gaps, as well as the distance between them. However, one day something tragic suddenly happens and it is that Alex’s brother dies in an accident as they have just recovered the bond they once lost. After this misfortune, she is brought up to find out all about the death of her brother, as something indicates that it was not a simple accident.