Crunchyroll lets you enjoy hundreds of anime for free and legally.
For the past, the legal anime streaming platform, CrunchyrollIt is growing more and more and not only the most popular animes are coming to the platform, but it also has original productions. mobile phones and televisions is that the platform also has an application for Xbox one, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X. Sword Art Online, Dragon Ball Super, Naruto, Hunter x Hunter, One Piece, Attack on Titan, Dragon Quest and many more anime are available on the platform. Although the platform has a premium plan, it is free and legal (with ads only though) you can enjoy these series as well.
You may also like:
Here’s a step-by-step guide to downloading the app to your console. Its approximate download size is a little over 100MB, so the download will be quite fast.
Download the app.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller.
- In the guide, go to the bottom and click search.
- Allí presents: Crunchyroll.
- Click on the service icon.
- Click on get.
The app will start to download and once it’s installed, you can start enjoying it, even without needing to log in.
Regarding the initial configuration of Crunchyroll on your Xbox console is that if you are a Premium member you will be interested in logging in to avoid having to run into commercials in the middle of the exciting battle between the titans.
Initial configuration of the application.
You will need to click on the Menu button and from there click on Connect, from there you will have two options.
- You can enter your email and password to start manually or in the case of not having an account, you can also create it from the console.
- The other option is to switch from your mobile or computer to www.crunchyroll.com/activate and enter the code that appears on the console. The device will pair without you having to do anything else.
If you want to be up to date with all the news on the Xbox platform, please feel free to frequently visit our website and follow us. Twitter.