An update for Rust Console Edition with fixes for Xbox consoles is in the process of certification.
The survival game Rust started yesterday on consoles for pre-orderers in Early Access.
However, the start did not go completely error-free, which is why an Early Access update is already on its way.
Update 1.02 is in certification for both Xbox and Playstation. It is now up to the platform operators Microsoft and Sony to decide when the update will be rolled out.
With the update, for example, the 5-second freeze on Xbox consoles should be a thing of the past. On the Xbox Series X in particular, problems with the frame rate are also to be resolved.
Here is a list of the bugs the update aims to correct:
- New fixed tier 2 workbench + gunpowder
- Fixed stability and server list;
- Fixed the 5 second freeze on Xbox.
- Fixed X Series frame rate issues;
- Fixed undone penalty changes;
- Fixed poor texture quality;
- Fixed pink or invisible textures on players;
- Fixed the auto sprint not working
- Fixed can walk around the death screen;
- Fixed unable to place / open doors;
- Fixed clients running after kicking
- Fixed crash when setting favorite servers;
- Fixed crash damage when logging out;
- Fixed missing buildings in the port;
- No step SFX fixed when wearing shoes.