Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
• Game size: 42.1 lot
• To get back: 25th Points
• Required playing time: 1 minute
Master supernatural abilities.
Last baby in the studio Remedy Entertainment Plc.This title, tested on the website by our dear friend Bibi, puts you in the shoes of Jesse Faden, who takes on his new role as director. From a school? No. A rehabilitation center for video game addicts? No. From a secret New York agency that has been invaded by an unknown mystical force. Yes ! Quite an adventure … it’s up to you to see if he’s a worthy successor to one Alan Wake
functionon Xbox and xCloud. Tested on xCloud.
• Game size: 51 Go
• To get back: 50 points
• Required playing time: 5 minutes
Receive 5 Discrete Losses.
Second episode of this wonderful license, Dishonored 2 This time around, you’ll have a choice of two characters with different skills, but just as fun! This quest doesn’t require much effort from you. In fact, 5 short minutes are enough to achieve the required goal, which is to discreetly eliminate 5 enemies. Note that You will not unlock any services during exercise. Follow the leader :
- Start a new game before the title screen. No matter how difficult it is, your enemies won’t see you until they die anyway, but while you do, aim low.
- Go through the initiation and all cutscenes with no regrets by holding down the “X” key to save time.
- Choose any character.
- As soon as you have regained control of your avatar, turn around, open the window with “X” and exit on the edge by climbing with “A”. Go to the right and enter through the first window that is presented to you.
- Go to the injured woman in the middle of the hall.
- At the end of the cutscene it should be saved au tomatically Don’t hesitate to double up manually!
- In the adjoining corridor, 2 guards are arguing and will split up as you approach to continue their respective rounds. Press “B” to lower yourself and stay discreet. Kill the first (closer to you) from behind with “RT” and follow the second to reserve the same spell.
- Press “Start” and reload your previous save.
- Repeat twice and you’ll be fine!
- No success predictable as long as you stick to this roadmap.
We also need to specify (dedication to @MartienBleu for the second time if it is still functional) that some people have difficulty validating the quest on PC, among other things. Make sure this is the “Game Pass” version of the game you are playing and not an older version that you own. While some titles don’t know the joys of “Ultimate” or other “Definitive Edition” versions, the Rewards program distinguishes between a Game Pass game and the same in the classic version. For information there is a “Win 10” version. Pick the Xbox and xCloud versions if you have a choice.
Works on Xbox, PC and xCloud. Tested on xCloud.