Hello Alpha Users! Today's Xbox Insider release notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. It starts at 2 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest update of the 2004 Xbox One system (build: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2004 19041.1858.200401-0000). Continue reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- Released OS version: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2004 19041.1858.200401-0000
- Available: 2 p.m. PT – April 2, 2020
- Optional: 3 a.m. PT – April 3, 2020
We have heard your feedback, and are happy to announce the following renovations used for this 2004 building:
- Various revisions to display in local languages properly console.
Alfa Known Issues
We understand that some issues are listed in the previous Xbox Insider Release. These problems are ignored, but it will take Xbox developers more time to find a solution. Thanks for your patience this time!
- Users with Dolby Atmos enabled and display display settings set to 120hz at 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) suffer Dolby Atmos audio loss in some cases.
- Working: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or less.
- Some users report that they don't see Gamerpics information or a profile on the Friends tab. We are aware of the issue and are investigating.
- We've received reports that the Friends tab doesn't show the status of online / offline friends.
- Users who use Energy saving mode can see a dashboard that does not show network connection to the boot. We are aware of the issue and are investigating.
- Note: The dashboard will refresh once the network connection is established, but may take a minute.
My Games and Apps
- Users reported seeing dark tiles instead of game art when looking at their collection.
- Note: While we are investigating the issue, please report the problem again from the console if you have done so in the previous update and still see this behavior.
- Some titles in the collection may appear with the "trial" tag incorrectly in the collection.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when enabling the console.
Don't you see that your problem is overwritten? Be sure to use Report a problem to let us know about your case. We may not be able to answer everyone, but the data we collect is crucial to finding a solution.
Learn more about the answer and how each ring is split into the following links:
For more information about the Xbox Insider Program follow us On Twitter and join the community subreddit support and rehabilitation. Focus on the Xbox Insider Release release notes for more information about the Xbox One Update Pre-Update!