Hello Beta ring users! Today's Xbox Insider release notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starts at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest update of the 2002 Xbox One system (build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_2002 18363.9130.200203-2000). Continue reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- Released OS version: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_2002 18363.9130.200203-2000
- Available: 2 p.m. PT – February 5, 2020
- Optional: 3 a.m. PT – February 6, 2020
We have heard your feedback, and are pleased to announce the following renovations have begun in this 2002 build:
- We fixed the issue when users failed to install the title update.
- Various revisions to display in local languages properly console.
Known Beta Issues
We understand that some issues are listed in the previous Xbox Insider Release. These problems are ignored, but it will take Xbox developers more time to find a solution. Thanks for your patience this time!
- We know of a problem where users who enable Dolby Atmos formats (home theater or headphones) on their console can find Netflix gaming errors with Atmos shows and movies enabled.
- Working: Disable Dolby Atmos in settings while fully handling and troubleshooting.
- Users with Dolby Atmos enabled and display display settings set to 120hz at 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) suffer Dolby Atmos audio loss in some cases.
- Working: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or less.
My Games and Apps
- If you use the "Group by book" filter, using the "Jump to Letter" menu there will be UI problems.
- Some users reported that they did not see all the content available in their collection
- Note: Please make sure to include any specific topics that are not in your answer description.
- Some titles in the collection may appear with the "trial" tag incorrectly in the collection.
- Users reported that the work of art did not load on the download line while installing.
- Users report that they cannot download the app update. We know the issue and are working to fix it.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when enabling the console.
Don't you see that your problem is overwritten? Be sure to use Report a problem to let us know about your case. We may not be able to answer everyone, but the data we collect is important for finding a solution.
Learn more about the answer and how each ring is split into the following links:
For more information about the Xbox Insider Program follow us On Twitter and join the community subreddit support and rehabilitation. Focus on future Xbox Insider release notes for more information about the Xbox One Update Pre-Update!