Hello Xbox Insiders! We have a new Xbox One preview coming in the Omega ring. It is important to note that some of the updates made to these OS preview features include background improvements that ensure the quality and stability of the Xbox One.
We continue to post these release notes, even if the visible changes in the UI are small, so you know when updates are coming to your device. Details can be found below!
System Update Details:
- OS version uninstalled: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2008 19041.4172.200921-1330
- Available: 6 pm PT – September 22, 2020
- Mandatory: 3 am PT – September 23, 2020
Due to the hard work of the Xbox developers, we are pleased to announce that the following repairs have been used in this construction:
- Various updates that accurately reflect local languages throughout the console
- Note: Users participating in the preview can see “unusual” text throughout the console, for more details go here.
We understand that some issues have been addressed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These things are ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution.
We are still tracking these known issues:
- Users with Dolby Atmos enabled and conveying display settings set at 120hz by 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) face Dolby Atmos audio loss in some cases.
- Performance: Disable 120hz or set video fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or less.
- Some users have reported that Dolby Atmos Headphones audio set changes when the console is restarted / renewed.
- Note: If you are trying to set audio into Dolby Atmos headphones and see a message advising you to launch the Dolby Access App, please enter a response before launch the app.
- Some users have reported that the audio mixer may not be used to adjust the audio / game audio levels.
My Games and Apps
- Users reported seeing black tiles instead of game art while browsing their collection.
- Note: While we are investigating this issue, please report this issue from the console if you have done so with previous reviews and still see this behavior.
- Some articles in the collection may also incorrectly display a “trial” mark in the collection.
- Sometimes users may encounter an invalid Profile color when activating the console.
Be sure to use Report a problem let us know about your experience. We may not be able to answer everyone, but the data we collect is important for finding a solution.
How to get support for Xbox Insider
If you are an Xbox Insider person in need of support, please contact the community subreddit. Official Xbox employees, administrators, and other Xbox Insiders are there to help with your concerns.
When posting to subreddit, please refer to the most recent post to see if your problem has already been posted or has been discussed. We always recommend adding strings on the same subject before posting brand new ones. This helps us to support us to the best of our ability! Don’t forget to use “Report a problem” before submitting – the information shared in both areas helps us better understand your problem.
Thanks to all Xbox Insiders on subreddit today. We love that it has become a forum for friendly and community-based support and support.
For more information on the Xbox Insider Program follow us Twitter. Check out the upcoming Xbox Insider Release Notes for more details about your Xbox One Update Preview ring!