With the release of the Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft is taking the opportunity to update some applications. This is especially true for apps for insiders that have just evolved. Now combined under the Xbox Insiders Bundle, the Insiders and Report a problem apps are managed separately.
Deux applications Xbox Insider
With over 250,000 Insider members, Xbox continues to improve its beta testing system. In fact, Insider Applications put new functionality or new interface elements in the hands of users before they are publicly released. This makes it possible to collect player feedback and improve the innovations made. Check for bugs, satisfaction surveys, and various formats to participate in new Xbox feature development.
As a result, Insider members now have two applications available that are installed through the Xbox Insider Bundle. The first option lets you preview the latest developments while using Report a Problem to report incidents and side effects. And both apps have just been updated.
What’s new in the Xbox Insiders app?
- End of horizontal scrolling
- You can find game tests and system updates in the “Preview” area.
- Surveys are available in the Activities section.
- Weekly heart rate surveys give you a chance to get feedback on a regular basis even if you’re not using the latest previews
New Features in the Report a Problem Application
- Your current game or app is displayed at the top of the page for quicker selection
- Better performance for insiders with large game libraries
- Categories and sub-categories load faster thanks to a radial menu