With the sales mode that Apple has launched with its new AirTags, it is very easy to be tempted to buy the pack of 4 thinking “I will find a use for the AirTag that I left“So if you want some ideas, we will expose you the most common uses of these Apple tags.
- One of the most common uses is, of course, to include an AirTag in your key ring. Can be used on house and car keys.
- Another AirTag can fit perfectly your wallet or purse. The tag is a bit bulky for some modern slim wallets that sacrifice space for coins, but larger ones can easily accommodate an AirTag.
- Another very common use that we are getting rid of: an AirTag in your pocket the backpack frequently used. You can leave it in one of its interior compartments or even sew it inside for more security.
- You travel? Nothing like an AirTag in your bag. This way, if the baggage is lost, you can even locate it before the airline itself.
- The same can be applied with the sport bag that you take to the gym, for example.
- If you are not using the iOS parking spot feature, leave an AirTag on your car or motorbike this can be a good way to find out where you parked.
- Not all bikes are VanMoofs, so it’s also not a bad idea to put an AirTag on your bike O scooter.
- If you use a motorcycle very often, pl ace an AirTag on your helmet
- If your child has a toy extremely appreciated, an AirTag inside can save you a lot of trouble in the future.
- You can also have an AirTag with a music instrument (maybe in his case), especially if you are traveling with it.
- ¿Glasses sunglasses or reading glasses? Put an AirTag in its case to avoid losing them.
- An AirTag in the umbrella This will prevent what happens to me, I lose one or two every year.
- For homes where there are elderly people or just very ignorant, stick an AirTag on the remote control that might be a good idea.
- Something that I will also end up doing in the future is putting an AirTag in the pocket of a shelter.
- If you go to the supermarket with yours Basket and you have misplaced it several times already, you can also use the Apple tag on it.
- We are done with the idea of Portable speaker: if you are one of those who travel with one of them to the beach or to the countryside, placing an AirTag can prevent you from losing it.
Before concluding, a reminder: AirTags are intended to be attached to objects. Therefore, do not place them on animals, children or the elderly. For each of these cases, there are more suitable solutions with GPS that will provide more accurate results. Also remember that you can handle a maximum of 16 AirTags … which is coincidentally the number of ideas we put on this list.